MGI Gutierrez Rios y Asociados LLC
Our extensive experience in management and advice has allowed us to create a strong bond with our clients.
During 43 years, Gutierrez Rios y Asociados has worked in several economic and social sectors allowing us to increase our experience, not only in terms of time, but also in the range of developed specialties, as mentioned below:
- Energy and Mines
- Transportation and Communications
- Health and Work
- Economy and Finance
MAIN PUBLIC SECTOR CLIENTS
- The Presidency
- Labor and Employment Promotion
- The Woman and Vulnerable Populations
- Home Affairs
- Housing, Construction and Sanitation
LOANS FINANCED BY MULTILATERAL AGENCIES
- Inter-American Development Bank (IDB)
- International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD)
- Development Bank of Latin America (CAF)
- Japanese Bank for International Cooperation (JBIC)
- Other international organizations
- Supervisory Board for Private Investment in Telecommunications (OSIPTEL).
- General Comptroller’s Office of the Republic
- Social Health Insurance (ESSALUD)
- Pension Administration Office (ONP)
- Corporación Peruana de Aeropuertos y Aviación Comercial S.A. (CORPAC S.A.)
- National Superintendency of Tax Administration (SUNAT)
- Lima Water and Sewerage Company (SEDAPAL)
- National Compensation and Social Development Fund (FONCODES)
- Servicios Postales del Perú S.A. (SERPOST S.A.)
- National Superintendency of Public Registries (SUNARP)
- Congress of the Republic
- Special Project of National Transportation Infrastructure (PROVIAS NACIONAL)
- Rural Agricultural Productive Development Program (AGRO RURAL)
- National Council of Science, Technology and Technological Innovation
- National Housing Fund (FONAVI) in Liquidation – UTE-FONAVI in Deactivation
- National Food Assistance Program (PRONAA)
- Supervisory Board for Private Investment in Telecommunications (OSIPTEL)
- The Judicial Branch
- Agrarian Bank of Peru in Liquidation
- Mortgage Fund for Housing Promotion (Mivivienda FUND)
- National Program for Hydrographic Basin Management and Soil Conservation (PRONAMACHCS)
- Empresa Nacional de Puertos S.A. (ENAPU S.A.)
- National Science, Technology and Technological Innovation Council – CONCYTEC
- Cusco Municipal Savings and Credit Agency
MAIN PRIVATE SECTOR CLIENTS
- KAESER Compresores de Perú S.R.L.
- OLI MED Perú S.A.C.
- Universidad Alas Peruanas S.A.
- Aldeas Perú – Pachacamac.
- Aldeas Infantiles SOS – PERÚ
- “Eng. Carlos Lisson Beingolea” Educational Services Cooperative
- Natermann & Hurm del Perú S.A.
- “Polvos Rosados” Small Merchants Association
- Worker Assistance Fund of the Superintendency of Banking and Insurance
- Technical Committee of Valuation of Peru
- Architectural Association of Peru
- Aval Fund and Management Company of Mutual Investment Funds
- Association of Social Welfare Fund of the Republican Guard of Peru (AFOBISO – GRP)
We are Proudly Members of
MGI Gutierrez Ríos is a member of MGI Worldwide, a Top 20 international accounting network
of independent audit, tax and accounting firms, which brings together the expertise of some
6,000 professionals in over 300 locations around the world. Our membership enables
us to keep abreast of important new developments, while providing a seamless international
service to any of our clients looking for support abroad. Through MGI Worldwide, our firm
benefits from connections with people we get to know and trust in all corners of the globe.
We can help you and your operations with a quick phone call to one of our colleagues or a
complete service offering – whatever you need to make your international business a success.
MGI Worldwide is a quality controlled network and, like all member firms, we are subject
to review of our quality assurance systems and procedures against international standar
MGI Worldwide is a network of independent audit, tax, accounting and consulting companies. MGI Worldwide does not provide any service and its members are not an international association. Each member is a separate entity and neither MGI Worldwide nor any member accepts responsibility for the activities, works, opinions or services of any other member. For further information visit www.mgiworld.com/legal.